Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from a small paperback cookbook that was published in 1983 by Wellspring called Hors d'oeuvres II by P. Dutery. Using fresh herbs would be better, but dried will suffice. This is always a big hit with the crowd. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) can minced clams, well drained
- Cream together the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add the chives, parsley, worcestershire and dry mustard and mix well.
- Add clams and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to mix.
- Serve with raw veggies or crackers.