Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great appetizer dip. Serve with veggies and/or crackers.
- 6 1⁄2 ounces minced clams, drained -RESERVING 2 Tbsp of clam juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt, to taste, if desired
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with 2 Tbsp clam juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in clams, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- Serve with veggies and/or crackers.
Very Good.. recommend lest garlic, and more worcestershire, chill for sure.. LOVED I.. will make again,,,
not very tasty to me
This is exactly the clam dip that my grandmother made...and so VERY good! I didn't have parsley on hand, so left that out. Thanks for posting, Parsley.