Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
By Snow's Minced Crab Company
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canchopped clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of reserved clam juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Cream together with mixer the softened cream cheese, sour cream, reserved clam juice.
- Beat until smooth and well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with potato chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Accidentally used too much worcestershire, and this is still fantastic. Creamy, with just the right amount of clam flavor. Just mixed it all up with the hand mixer. Thanks for sharing.
I have been making this for years but I use two cans of clams
This is by far the very best clam dip I've ever eaten. Easy to make, and guests clean up on it every time.