Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've had this recipe forever, but i've never been able to find it when I want it so am posting to know where it is.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Slowly stir in clam liquid until smooth.
- Add eggs and clams, mix well.
- Stir in cereal to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir to combine.
- Heat oi to an 1/8- inch depth in skillet.
- Drop 1 heaping tablespoon of clam mixture into hot oil.
- Pat with a spoon to form 3- inch patty. Repeat to form 8 patties.
- Brown over medium heat. Turn and brown other side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately topped with sour cream.