- 2 lbs crookneck yellow squash, sliced, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed new england clam chowder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (4 ounces )
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine squash, onion and pepper.
- Arrange half the squash mixture in a greased 12 x 7-inch baking dish, top with half the cheese.
- Repeat layering; pour chowder over mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.