1/2 Photos of Clam Chowder - Walt Disney World
from Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb margarine
- 3/4 lb all-purpose flour
- 1 (23 ounce) can clam juice
- 1 (25 ounce) can clams, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 1 1/2 cups diced green peppers
- 1 2/3 quarts hot milk
- 1 2/3 ounces salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1/2 cups diced potatoes (1/2 inch cubes)
- 1With melted margarine, combine celery and onions, cook for 5 minutes or until transparent.
- 2Add flour to make roux and mix until smooth.
- 3Let it cook for a few minutes, then add hot clams and juice and half of the hot milk. Mix until all the flour lumps are smooth.
- 4Continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
- 5Add green peppers, potatoes and seasonings.
- 6Combine, cook until potatoes and peppers are done, then add the remainder of the milk.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clam Chowder - Walt Disney World
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 840.2
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 3305.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 24.5 g