Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
15 minutes is all you need for this recipe!
Make and share this Clam Chowder Using Canned Clams recipe from Food.com.
- Drain the liquid from the canned clams/mussels and add enough water to make 1 1/2 cup.
- Place liquid in a sauce pan Add onion, S& P and potato.
- Cook at medium heat until veggies are tender (about 10 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add clams/mussels, evaporated milk and butter.
- Heat until warmed through Do not boil.
- Check seasoning and serve with oyster (or common) crackers.
Awesome chowder. Perfect for late night chowder cravings. So fast and easy. Thank you for posting.