Recipe by jmann01
This clam chowder recipe was developed by me over the years and it is very delicious indeed. It is a hearty blend of sea foods, potatoes, onions and spices all mixed into a creamy mushroom soup. Yum!!
- 26 ounces of cambell's mushroom soup (family size)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 12 ounces water
- 3 -4 small potatoes, chopped up the way you like them
- 3 -4 scallions, chopped up into 1/4 inch slices
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 tilapia fillet, cut up into bit size pieces
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 8 medium shrimp
- onion powder
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, pour out Cambell's soup, evaporated milk, and water. Add chopped potatoes, scallions, mushrooms, spices (use spices to your taste. Be careful with adding too much pepper), minced clams, crab meat, and shrimp. If you want to add anything else that you would find enjoyable, do this too. Bring to low boil until potatoes are soft enough to eat and then turn off heat. Let stand about 15 minutes or until cool enough to serve in dishes with warm french bread.