Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
Tasty, easy, and good for you!!
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- cayenne pepper
- 6 1⁄2 ounces clams, use juice for cooking veggies
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Simmer potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, broth, bay leaf, pepper, and juice of clams in Dutch oven for 2-3 hours on stovetop or in crockpot on low for 8-12 hours.
- Add clams and evaporated milk just before serving. Heat through.