Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dressing is it's own Recipe. My Husband had this at the restaurant and loved it! Source: Food Down Under
- 5 ounces romaine-iceberg mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mandarin orange sections
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pecans, brittle
- 1 1⁄2 pippin apples, cut 1/4-inch dice
- 3⁄4 ounce raisins
- 1⁄4 avocado, cut 1/4-inch dice
- 3⁄4 ounce dried cranberries
- 1⁄8 ounce green onion, sliced 1/4-inch
- 3⁄4 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- Toss ingredients together.
- Serve chilled with 2 oz Citrus Dressing.
YUM>>>>>> We love this salad,,,,It is a meal in itself but not for those watching calories and fat, Great for a crowd.
Absolutely delicious!!! I will make this time and time again for myself and for summertime BBQ's....