Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Unbelievably good. Moist, rich and delicious. *NOTE: FIRST 7 INGREDIENTS GO IN CHOCOLATE BATTER, LAST 5 GO IN CREAM CHEESE BATTER*
- Chocolate Batter: Melt chocolate with butter in the microwave (2 minutes at power 7).
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Continue beating at medium speed of the electric mixer until thick and lemon coloured, about 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt, Mix well.
- Cream Cheese Batter: Beat cream cheese with butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- To finish brownies, layer half of the chocolate batter in a greased and floured 8-inch square pan. Spread with the cream cheese batter.
- Top with spoonfuls of the chocolate batter. Swirl a knife through the layers to marble.
- Bake at 350F in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool on a wire rack.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used half sugar and half splenda. They were real rich. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
these were very rich & fudgy,they were so good. thanks for sharing.