Unbelievably good. Moist, rich and delicious. *NOTE: FIRST 7 INGREDIENTS GO IN CHOCOLATE BATTER, LAST 5 GO IN CREAM CHEESE BATTER*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chocolate Batter: Melt chocolate with butter in the microwave (2 minutes at power 7).
- 2Beat eggs until foamy.
- 3Gradually add sugar.
- 4Continue beating at medium speed of the electric mixer until thick and lemon coloured, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- 6Add flour, baking powder and salt, Mix well.
- 7Cream Cheese Batter: Beat cream cheese with butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- 8To finish brownies, layer half of the chocolate batter in a greased and floured 8-inch square pan. Spread with the cream cheese batter.
- 9Top with spoonfuls of the chocolate batter. Swirl a knife through the layers to marble.
- 10Bake at 350F in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cj's Evil Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g