1 hr 15 mins
Served at the City Hall Diner in Vestavia Hills, AL. From the "Food Detective" section of the Birmingham News. My DH won't eat bread pudding (calls it soggy bread) but he's a chocoholic so I'm hoping this recipe will convert him!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with butter. Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, mix milk and cocoa.
- 4Add sugar. Mix well.
- 5Add eggs and mix well.
- 6Add biscuits to bowl and let sit 15 minutes. When biscuits have absorbed liquid, mix in chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into casserole. Place kisses in randomly and press into pudding.
- 8Bake in a water bath for 45 minutes and check. If pudding has not set, check every 15 minutes until it has set.
- 9Serve pudding warm with ice cream.
- 10NOTE: If you do not have homemade biscuits, you may substitute Pillbury frozen biscuits.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for City Hall Diner's Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.6
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 177.6 mg
- Sodium 712.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chocolate kisses