Recipe by s'kat
Surprise! No chicken here!
Top Review by MizzNezz
This is a really good one! I did it the lazy way, I didn't thread the meat on skewers. I just browned the pieces, added the milk mix, and let it simmer for about 2 hours. Tender and delicious! We went all out and had mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans, and dinner rolls. Wow!!, what a meal!! Thank you s'kat
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups milk (lowfat okay)
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread pork cubes onto 4" bamboo skewers.
- Combine the flour, salt, and pepper on a plate.
- Roll skewered pork in flour mixture.
- Reserve left over flour mixture.
- Brown meat in butter.
- Combine the milk, water, and leftover flour mixture.
- Add to meat.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 1-1 1/2hours.