Recipe by Syin
A great drink anytime. Please, modify the quantity or ingredients of this to suit your taste. This recipe includes garnishing suggestions! Note: 3 tablespoons = 1 part
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 g brown sugar
- 1 slice lemon, with peel
- 1 green seedless grape
- 1 toothpick
- 3 ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 6 tablespoons fruit juice (ceres whispers of summer citrusy fruit juice)
- 6 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon limoncello (or 1 tablespoon any citrus-based alcohol)
Directions See How It's Made
- Frost a glass with brown sugar.
- Rub some lemon on the rim on a glass, then invert the glass on a plate of of brown sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix your ice cubes, juices, ginger ale and alcohol until chilled.
- Strain into your frosted glass.
- Bend your lemon in half without breaking it, and place your grape in the middle.
- Keep it together like that by pushing a toothpick through the lemon peel into the grape.