Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of a shrimp fettuccine recipe I found in an old TOH. The lemon and lime juice give it a nice light citrusy flavor. This is my DH's favorite meal.
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 lb ready to eat cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain.
- Meanwhile, saute shrimp in butter until pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients. (add more lemon or lime juice to taste).
- Simmer and stir until garlic and peas are cooked.
- Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.
Had a good flavor, maybe a tad on the citrusy side for my taste. A little to runny, otherwise it was good.