Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I'm gathering rhubarb recipes for later this spring for my husband! This one is from Cooking Light, May 2008.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Cool slightly.
- Place rhubarb mixture in a blender, and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place a freezer-safe bowl in a freezer for 10 minutes. Spoon sorbet into bowl; cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Scrape up and serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with mint and rind, if desired.