Recipe by HokiesMom
Uses orange juice as the main ingredient. I love it with beef and chicken.
Top Review by diner524
Delicious!!! I used this to marinade two boneless skinless chicken breasts and we all enjoyed the chicken marinaded and grilled, basting with the marinade in the beginning. I served them with a lemony pasta dish, green beans and homemade Italian bread for a wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe Hokies!! Made for Potluck Tag.
- 177.44 ml orange juice (no pulp)
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml prepared mustard
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable bag or "marinade container" combine all the ingredients well.
- Add meat to marinade, seal bag or container and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight - turn over a few times to coat.
- Coat your grilling rack or pan with non-stick cooking spray before grilling.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat - do not use as a baste!