1/3 Photos of Citrusy Meat Marinade
Uses orange juice as the main ingredient. I love it with beef and chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large resealable bag or "marinade container" combine all the ingredients well.
- 2Add meat to marinade, seal bag or container and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight - turn over a few times to coat.
- 3Coat your grilling rack or pan with non-stick cooking spray before grilling.
- 4Drain and discard marinade from meat - do not use as a baste!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrusy Meat Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 412.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g