Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Uses orange juice as the main ingredient. I love it with beef and chicken.
Make and share this Citrusy Meat Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large resealable bag or "marinade container" combine all the ingredients well.
- Add meat to marinade, seal bag or container and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight - turn over a few times to coat.
- Coat your grilling rack or pan with non-stick cooking spray before grilling.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat - do not use as a baste!
Delicious!!! I used this to marinade two boneless skinless chicken breasts and we all enjoyed the chicken marinaded and grilled, basting with the marinade in the beginning. I served them with a lemony pasta dish, green beans and homemade Italian bread for a wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe Hokies!! Made for Potluck Tag.
Tasty! Used this with some chuck steak that I had in the freezer. It was very tender and I loved the sweet citrusy taste. Thanks for posting this Hokies!! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
Delish!! Really good on our grilled pork chops and I would like to try it on chicken too. I marinated for 8 hours and it was just right. Thanks! :)