Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty little bites with a citrus flavour
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- In bowl whisk together lime rind and juice, orange rind and juice, sugar, paprika, chili powder and salt.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes.
- Add to bowl and toss to coat.
- Place on foiled lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.