Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by The Great American Detox Diet, by Alex Jamieson. Great with crackers, chips, bread, or raw veggies, and it's good for you too!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients food processor(or blender) and pulse until smooth.
- If not using immediately, store in a container with plastic wrap pressed on top of the dip to prevent browning.
- Makes about 2 cups. Enjoy!
Yummy fresh made exactly as written.
YUMMY!! This is definitely my new favorite way to have avocados. I left out the salt due to dietary restrictions & it was still absolutely magnificent!! Very fresh & tasty with red bell peppers & cucumber slices. Thanks for this one Sharon! Made for Veg*n Swap 24!
Very fresh flavor! Would be wonderful at a summer party! I love this dip :)