1/1 Photo of Citrusberry Bircher Breakfast
24 hrs 15 mins
A make ahead breakfast, worthy of company but easy enough for every day! I recommend that you do not use quick or minute oats, go the real stuff and you will be happy! If you can not find currants, try sultanas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the oats, juice, milk, yogurt, currants and honey together in a lage bowl.
- 2Cover the bowl with cling wrap and keep in fridge overnight.
- 3In the morning, spoon evenly into bowls and divide the quartered and chopped pecans between them as well as the strawberries.
- 4Eat as is, if you like it wet you can add some skim milk after the strawberries and pecans.
- 5Set time 1 day - dont cook it :).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrusberry Bircher Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g