Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from an issue of First magazine.
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (4 ounce) bags watercress
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Slice orange over liquid measuring cup to catch juice.
- Whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoon orange zest and chopped garlic.
- Whisk in vegetable oil.
- Seaon with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Arrange watercress on platter.
- Top with orange and grapefruit slices.
- Drizzle with dressing mixture; top with almonds.
- Toss to combine.