Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 orange, zest of
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 scallions, white parts only,minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed in a mortar or under a spoon
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, sliced into narrow rounds
- 1 tablespoon chervil or 1 tablespoon fennel, leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Put the orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice and vinegar in a bowl with the salt, scallions and crushed fennel seeds.
- Whisk in the oils, then the herbs.
- Taste, and adjust any of the ingredients if necessary.
- The dressing should be fresh and sparkly.