1/3 Photos of Citrus Vinaigrette
From Splenda cookbook. (*Note: Splenda measures equally to sugar so feel free to substitute)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornstarch, Splenda and water in small saucepan
- 2Heat over medium-high heat stirring constantly until thickens.
- 3Set aside to cool, approximate 10 minutes.
- 4Place orange peel, orange juice, lime juice and vinegar in blender and mix on high briefly.
- 5Turn blender to low; drizzle oil into juice mixture.
- 6Add starch mixture to juice mixture; briefly blend on low.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Can be stored in refrigerator in covered container for up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 232.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar