Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Southern Living. They use this as a marinade for grilled chicken,
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, whisking occasionally, 20 minutes or until reduced by half (about 2 cups).
- Transfer to a medium bowl; cover and chill 1 hour, whisking occasionally.
- Whisk in vegetable oil and remaining ingredients.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Note: Keep an eye on this marinade when bringing to a boil—it can boil over quickly and easily.