- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!