Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN!
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Very simple and oh so yummy!
This is a simple, delicious recipe!! I loved it with strawberries, toasted walnuts, feta, and spinach!!
Made this recipe exactly as written and absolutely love it. Very fresh and well-balanced!