Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN!
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Made this recipe exactly as written and absolutely love it. Very fresh and well-balanced!
I once bought a mixed salad kit from Sam's club which included micro greens, feta cheese, dried cranberries, slivered almonds and a yummy citrus vinaigrette dressing. I brought the assembled salad to a friend's fourth of July gathering, and it was a hit! The following year, I planned to bring the same salad again, but to my dismay, found that Sam's club no longer carried it! Lucky for me, I found this recipe. It was super easy to assemble the ingredients in my food processor. I served on the side of the salad in a plastic squeeze bottle to allow guests as much or as little dressing to their taste. It received many compliments! Thanks so much
So simple yet great flavor!! I make salads now just so I can have this dressing!