Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe from the local morning news. This is from the 1951 restaurant in Green Bay.
- 4 -8 ounces chilean sea bass fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 1 cup tri-color bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Dust sea bass with cumin, and roast in 400°F; oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add pineapple, oranges, peppers, onions, Olive oil, wine, garlic and cilantro to mixing bowl and mix throughly.
- Spoon Pineapple mixture over bass. Present with rice or vegetables.
Very good and different fish recipe which we enjoyed with a tossed salad and baked potatoes. I used cat fish fillets instead of the sea-bass with great results. I made this for Zaar Tag. Thanks for sharing!