Recipe by knitaholic
This is modified from a recipe out of Kraft Food and Family magazine. I had turkey breast cutlets to use, and everyone knows how well turkey and stuffing are together, plus my 2 girls ate it up.
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Place turkey cutlets in 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix juice, brown sugar, and butter until blended; pour over turkey. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.