Prep 20 mins
Cook 28 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 295 calories, 8.2 g fat, 38.9 g protein, 15.7 g carb, 0.7 g fiber, 63 mg cholesterol. Haven't tried this one yet but it is on the list.
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 6 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (each steak should be about 3/4 inch thick)
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a saucepan; bring to a boil, cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Mix together the pepper, salt, and fennel seed; rub over both sides of tuna.
- Place fish on grill rack that has been coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side.
- Turn fish, brush with half of orange juice glaze.
- Grill 1 minute; turn fish; brush with remaining orange juice glaze.
- Grill 1 minute or until fish is medium-rare or desired degree of doneness.