1/1 Photo of Citrus Torte
This is a quick and simple dessert, using convenience products. Great to make if you are short on time. Found this in a Simple and Delicious Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed, divided (frozen)
- 10 3/4 ounces butter pound cake, thawed (frozen)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1Place lemon curd in a large bowl; fold in half of the whipped topping until blended.
- 2Split cake horizontally into three layers.
- 3Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1/2 cup lemon curd mixture. Repeat layers; replace cake top.
- 4Spread top with remaining lemon curd mixture.
- 5Frost sides with remaining whipped topping.
- 6Garnish with mandarin oranges.
- 7Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Torte
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: