This glaze is good on chicken or salmon. My favorite is boneless chicken wings or fritteres!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin to heat sesame oil in a saute pan. Add garlic and ginger and lightly saute.
- 2Add orange juice and bring to a simmer. Add teriyaki sauce and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and hold for 5 minutes at the simmer.
- 3In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water thoroughly. Mix into teriyaki mixture slowly, stirring with a wire whisk.
- 4Continue to cook until just thinner than gravy. Serve over meat of your choice. Top with sesame seeds.
- 5For the chicken fritters, toss lightly.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Teriyaki Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2766.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder