Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This glaze is good on chicken or salmon. My favorite is boneless chicken wings or fritteres!
Make and share this Citrus Teriyaki Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Begin to heat sesame oil in a saute pan. Add garlic and ginger and lightly saute.
- Add orange juice and bring to a simmer. Add teriyaki sauce and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and hold for 5 minutes at the simmer.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water thoroughly. Mix into teriyaki mixture slowly, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Continue to cook until just thinner than gravy. Serve over meat of your choice. Top with sesame seeds.
- For the chicken fritters, toss lightly.