Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This glaze is good on chicken or salmon. My favorite is boneless chicken wings or fritteres!
Make and share this Citrus Teriyaki Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Begin to heat sesame oil in a saute pan. Add garlic and ginger and lightly saute.
- Add orange juice and bring to a simmer. Add teriyaki sauce and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and hold for 5 minutes at the simmer.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water thoroughly. Mix into teriyaki mixture slowly, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Continue to cook until just thinner than gravy. Serve over meat of your choice. Top with sesame seeds.
- For the chicken fritters, toss lightly.