Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Lawry teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine 1/4 cup marinade, orange peel , and ginger. Grill or broil (again, best grilled) chicken for 8 minutes, brushing with half of the sauce. Turn chicken over, top with pineapple slices. Brush chicken and slices with remaining sauce. Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and slices are lightly browned. Discard remaining marinade.
Instead of buying the marinade, I combined the pineapple juice & teriyaki sauce. I cooked this in my cast iron skillet & it came out beautifully. THE PICKY ONE ate all of hers!! A wonderful, easy recipe. I do wonder if boneless thighs might be even better, tho. Made for PAC Spring '08.