Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My husband loves these flavored teas. This is a favorite. From: Arizona Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon loose black tea
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1 (28 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar
- 12 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- Place tea bags or loose tea in bowl.
- Pour boiling water over tea.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove bags or strain to remove leaves.
- Add sugar and stir until all is dissolved.
- Plae ice cubes in 2-quart serving pitcher.
- Pour hot tea, lemon and orange juice over tea.
- Stir briskly several seconds until mixture is cold.
- Stir in chilled lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- Pour into glasses and serve at once.
it was great you should check out my recipes