Recipe by Martini Guy
Another magazine cut out I have been saving. Might go well with some hot garlic bread, corn on the cob, spinach salad and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
Top Review by JenniCat
I made these with boneless skinless thighs instead of breasts. Made the marinade exactly as the recipe said. Grilled the chicken on my George Foreman grill. Turned out delicious! Full of flavor, and the chicken was moist. It was so good, I forgot that it was healthy!
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- salt and pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixtrue over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill (or broil) chicken until fully cooked.
- Preparation time does not include marinate time.