Martini Guy's Note:
Another magazine cut out I have been saving. Might go well with some hot garlic bread, corn on the cob, spinach salad and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour mixtrue over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- 4Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- 5Grill (or broil) chicken until fully cooked.
- 6Preparation time does not include marinate time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Tarragon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 116.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 41.5 g