Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another magazine cut out I have been saving. Might go well with some hot garlic bread, corn on the cob, spinach salad and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixtrue over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill (or broil) chicken until fully cooked.
- Preparation time does not include marinate time.
I made these with boneless skinless thighs instead of breasts. Made the marinade exactly as the recipe said. Grilled the chicken on my George Foreman grill. Turned out delicious! Full of flavor, and the chicken was moist. It was so good, I forgot that it was healthy!
Delighted to get a chicken recipe with tarragon that does not have a heavy sauce. Tarragon is a very good partner for orange juice so this is great. I did substitute fresh ginger and fresh tarragon because I have it growing on the balcony.
This is so tasty; the chicken is tender and moist which is not always the case with boneless skinless breasts. I marinated it overnight and grilled it. YUM!