Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from Taste NZ, sounds like a nice dip for vegies.
- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- Mix together all ingredients. (Use less water if you want a thicker consistency).
- Keeps in the fridge for 3 days.
A nice tahini dressing to use on a summer's garden salad. I have to say, I expected more depth from the fruitiness contrasted with mustard; all I could taste was tahini and lemon, which I use as a dressing all the time anyway. Still, quite enjoyable! Thanks for posting.