Recipe by Sharon123
Having your friends over to watch a movie? Make up a batch of these! Adapted from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello.
Top Review by VegSocialWorker
This was really tasty. The vanilla adds a very unique taste. It is easy to make and so great to have on hand in the fridge on a hot day. Thanks for posting this, will make again for sure!
- 3 lemons, juice and zest of
- 3 limes, juice and zest of
- 3 grapefruits, juice and zest of
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- club soda or seltzer water
Directions See How It's Made
- First, strain the citrus juices together into a small saucepan.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and pinch of salt. Heat until a gentle boil is reached. Then add zest and turn off the heat. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Strain off the zest and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix citrus syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for flavored soft drink.Enjoy!