A flavorful melody that's super quick and easy (as long as you can find Rainbow trout[or whatever fish you like] and the quinoa). I used Mrs. Dash to add some kick. I you can't find it, you can add some chilli powder and cayenne pepper. If you don't like spicy, skip the Mrs. Dash, maybe add some thyme, marjoram and rosemary for a twist provençale.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the 2 tsp evoo, sauté the onions and peppers until onions are caramelized.
- In sauce pan, combine lemon juice, beef broth, seasoning and quinoa. Bring to boil, cover, and let boil for 8 minutes.
- While that's boiling, on a cookie sheet, place aluminum foil twice the length of it and make a shallow lip. Cover bottom in 4 tsp of evoo.
- Place fish skin down on foil.
- Mix vegetables into the quinoa and pour mixture over fish. The quinoa will still be soupy.
- Arrange the lemon and limes over top.
- Fold over the foil and pinch the sides closed, making an airtight pouch.
- Place in oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven but let pouch set closed for another 5 to 10 minutes before opening it.