1/1 Photo of Citrus Spice Syrup
A delicious base for all kinds of drinks! Place chopped pineapple or lemon along with some mint in a glass. Muddle (mash), add citrus spice syrup, top with club soda or/and drink of choice. For a party, put out bowls of blueberries, chopped kiwi and mangoes, strawberries, etc. Have fun! Adapted from Bon Appetit magazine( May 2006)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring ingredients to a boil on medium high heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Reduce the heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat and cover. Let steep about 1 hour.
- 4Strain the syrup into a small pitcher; discard the solids in a strainer.
- 5Cover and chill in refrigerator until cold, about 3 hours.
- 6May be made up to a week ahead. Keep chilled.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Spice Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 133.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
lemons, zest of