Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Rachael Ray's Magazine.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves (grated or finely chopped)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini (cut julienne-style or grated)
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 small radicchio, cored and shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the orange and lemon juices and grated peels and heat through. Add the butter and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add spaghetti, parsley, mint, and thyme, and toss to combine. Top with radicchio and serve.