- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups Sprite
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix until well blended. Pour into the bottom of a buttered and floured bundt pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Combine sugar, water and vanilla in a bowl. Pour glaze over cake while still warm.