Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing lemon-lime soda. For the warmer weather of the Southern US regions.
Make and share this Citrus Soda recipe from Food.com.
- 200 ml fresh lime juice (about 7 limes)
- 100 ml fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 160 g palm sugar, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 liters soda water, chilled (club soda)
- 2 limes, quartered to serve
- ice cube, to serve
- Combine lime and lemon juice in a large jug.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved, place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Add soda water and lime wedges.
- Place ice in serving glasses, pour citrus soda over and serve.
Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap. Very refreshing drink, of course, it helps that I love lemon and lime! Anything with lime will catch my eye! Thanks for posting this Jewelies!
I love just about everything LIME flavored & this did not disappoint. I made 2 servings (just for me) & liked it. Then I added some cranberry juice to the 2nd serving & it was yummy! Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)
Added some Agostura bitters to this. It was refreshing and tangy. A lovely, cooling drink for a hot balmy day.