Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this recipe on my own and it turned out fabulous. Even the kids liked it. Super simple and tasty with very little prep time. Great done on the barbeque! I served it with raw veggies and rice.
- 4 red snapper fillets (or other white fish)
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 2 small oranges
- fresh rosemary
- black pepper
- dried onion flakes
- preheat barbeque (or oven) to 450 degrees.
- slice lemons, limes and oranges into medium slices.
- arrange half of the slices of fruit on four large pieces of aluminum foil.
- lay one fillet on each bed of fruit.
- season fillet with rosemary, pepper and onion
- lay remaining fruit on top of fillet.
- wrap edges of foil up tightly to create a packet.
- place packets in barbeque and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until fish is done.