Recipe by Atiekay
Fabulous summertime treat - I prefer to serve mine in martini glass. For a non-alcoholic version, substitute the vodka for diet sprite or 7-up.
Top Review by Gardening Girl
Not quite summer here in Vancouver but we have had a few warm days so tried this out and really enjoyed it. Made it in my blender and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying it again when the weather really turns warm.
- 10 ice cubes
- 1.23 ml Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 42.52 g vodka
- 78.07 ml frozen mango chunks
- 7.39 ml lime juice
- 1 lime wedge (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all in a bullet (the magic bullet tool is what I use, but I'm sure a blender would work fine).
- Blend until the ice cubes have been crushed.
- Pour into a serving glass and garnish with a wedge of lime.
- If you prefer your drink less thick, add a splash of diet sprite or 7-up.