Fabulous summertime treat - I prefer to serve mine in martini glass. For a non-alcoholic version, substitute the vodka for diet sprite or 7-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all in a bullet (the magic bullet tool is what I use, but I'm sure a blender would work fine).
- 2Blend until the ice cubes have been crushed.
- 3Pour into a serving glass and garnish with a wedge of lime.
- 4If you prefer your drink less thick, add a splash of diet sprite or 7-up.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Slush - Low Cal
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix