3 hrs 20 mins
Watch out! These refreshing and tasty cocktails will chill your innards and warm up your liver!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add teabags to 2 cups hot water and let stand 20 minutes. Remove teabags and cool.
- 2Mix 7 cups water and sugar in saucepan and heat until clear. Remove from heat.
- 3Mix water mixtures together and add juices and vodka or rum.
- 4Mix thoroughly, pour in large plastic containers and freeze. It usually takes at least 3 or 4 hours to freeze to a slushy consistency. I make this in half-gallon containers, so it needs all night to freeze.
- 5TO SERVE: Put 2 ice cream scoops in each old fashioned glass (or a tall beverage glass if you're really parched!) and add desired amount of soda. If desired, garnish with a maraschino cherry or sprig of mint.
- 6Sip on a hot summer day and enjoy!
- 7(This can be refrozen).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Slush for Grownups
Serving Size: 1 (3979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3284.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 507.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 496.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: