Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Watch out! These refreshing and tasty cocktails will chill your innards and warm up your liver!
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 tea bags
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups vodka or 2 1⁄2 cups rum
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage or cream soda
- Add teabags to 2 cups hot water and let stand 20 minutes. Remove teabags and cool.
- Mix 7 cups water and sugar in saucepan and heat until clear. Remove from heat.
- Mix water mixtures together and add juices and vodka or rum.
- Mix thoroughly, pour in large plastic containers and freeze. It usually takes at least 3 or 4 hours to freeze to a slushy consistency. I make this in half-gallon containers, so it needs all night to freeze.
- TO SERVE: Put 2 ice cream scoops in each old fashioned glass (or a tall beverage glass if you're really parched!) and add desired amount of soda. If desired, garnish with a maraschino cherry or sprig of mint.
- Sip on a hot summer day and enjoy!
- (This can be refrozen).
greut stoff.........oops guess i had one to many:-)