Recipe by grandma2969
refreshing for a summertime party!! I do use reduced calorie whenever possible for the ingredients
- 2 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 cups cold water
- 4 quarts carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- in a 6 quart dutch oven over high heat, bring sugar and 3 cups of water to a boil.stirring till sugar dissolves.remove from heat, stir in frozen orange juice and lemononade concentrate until melted.
- Stir in pineapple juice and 3 cups cold water until well blended.
- Pour into 2 13x9" pans, cover and freeze overnight --
- Cut each pan of frozen juice squares into 24 pieces --
- Place squares in a 2 gallon punch bowl, slowly pour chilled 7-up over, stir until punch is slushy --
- Ladle into glasses -- garnish with a lime wedge.