Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and yummy dip with shrimp, lime and fresh cilantro! Serve with tortilla chips, great for game day!
- 16 ounces salsa
- 9 -12 ounces shrimp, fully cooked and peeled (2 cans whole baby shrimp or 1 1/2 cups medium shrimp chopped up)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips and additional lime wedges.
Just extemely fantastic! DH loved it and we will absolutely make again and again. Scraped the serving bowl clean during the Denver game. Thanks, Brooke!
This stuff is FANTASTIC! I used a medium salsa and added several generous dashes of cayenne. The heat was a perfect match to the citrus flavor and the shrimp went great with these flavors. I served with Tostitos scoops and it was just wonderful - thanks for sharing this recipe!
I used chunky mild salsa & omitted the cayenne pepper, & it was a great tasting dip, though it didn't last long [& that's a bad thing?]! I served it with both tortilla chips & flat slices of jicama ~ the jicama was gone in no time at all! Thanks for the posting! [Made for Please Review My Recipe Cooking Game]